Salmon-Striped Frog Sighting 12/12/14

After a very late night outing "Frogging" at our patch, I was already in a great mood after seeing a new species of frog (Smooth Toadlet), when I decided at around midnight that I should head back to the house and go to bed. I left the dam where I had been observing most of the frogs and was making my way up the grassy creek bank when I saw in front of me a Salmon-Striped Frog! We have only every seen the Salmon-striped frog (Limnodynastes salmini ) once before and it was just over three and a half years ago (see previous post here), when we had that last sighting we didn't take a photo and have been in search of these frogs ever since, but they have evaded us until tonight!  This time I had the camera with me and have a photo to prove it's existence at Jarowair.  An awesome night out.
 
B.G.
 
Salmon-striped Frog (Limnodynastes salmini ) at Jarowair 12th December 2014

Comments